Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Report on PLN

Road Map

I have enjoyed making my PLN. I think it will always be a work in progress as I will always be meeting new people and finding new tools to add to it. I used Symbaloo to make my PLN, a good choice I think. This website was helpful and easy to use when creating my PLN. My PLN is slowly growing and coming together to be even more helpful to me. My webmix started out with a few tiles like Facebook, Twitter, and Google, but has now grown to include tiles like YouTube, Pinterest, Google Docs, Blogger, Delicious, and much more! I would say that I can't wait to see the finished project but I don't think that is possible. As I said before, I think my PLN should be never ending. I will always add more sources and people as I see fit in my education and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment